Important changes to Banking Center operations to slow the spread of COVID-19:
In this ever-evolving COVID-19 situation, we continue to focus on our commitment and responsibility to serve our clients, while at the same time addressing the health and safety of our clients, associates and communities. In our efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19, effective Wednesday, March 18, we will operate our banking centers via drive-thru services only where possible, and modify our operations at locations without drive-thru services.
What can you expect?
- Our locations with drive-thru capabilities will continue to serve you via our drive-thru lanes. If you have a specific need that requires you to visit us inside our lobbies, you can make an appointment to do so by calling your local banking center.
- Our locations without drive-thru services will serve you on an appointment-only basis. If you have a specific need that requires you to visit us inside our lobbies, you can make an appointment to do so by calling your local banking center.
We would like to encourage you to use the below resources to meet your banking needs, as these resources best meet the CDC-recommended social distancing protocol:
- Our digital banking tools allow you to bank with us when you want, where you want, 24/7. You can make deposits, pay bills, transfer money, pay people and more.
After you sign up for Online Banking, you will be able to download our mobile app from your phone’s app store.
- We would like to remind you that our ATMs not only dispense cash, most of our ATMs also take deposits. We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing our ATMs as an added measure of safety.
- Our Client Services & Solutions team is available to you, six days per week during extended business hours. You can call them at from , Monday through Friday and , Saturday.
- The night drops at our banking centers will be checked frequently throughout the day.
- We would like to remind you that under no circumstances will we ask you for your full social security number, user name, password or PIN. Be aware that cyber criminals may prey on all of us during turbulent times. If you receive a call from anyone asking for this information, even if it appears to be from our bank, please do not provide it to them. Fraudsters have the ability to spoof phone numbers.
- In order to keep you in the loop on changes during this time it’s important that we have your most up-to-date contact information, including your email address and phone number. Please log in to your Online Banking account and confirm that your contact information is correct. After you sign in, click on the “All” menu on the left side of the navigation bar, then click “Settings”, then “Email and Phone Numbers”. From here you can confirm the information is correct or change it.
Or, you can call our Client Services and Solutions team at and they can help update your information.
- Business operations continues as normal for all payment processing systems. We are fully equipped and prepared to operate and have robust business continuity plans in place. Our bank is working closely with payment processing networks; such as the Federal Reserve. Our clients should not expect interruptions to the payments systems, including the ability to send and receive payments such as Wires, ACH, or Card Processing.
You can rest assured knowing that you are banking with one of the strongest, most well-capitalized banks in the country. Our sound balance sheet, with more than twice the regulatory-required capital levels and ample liquidity, positions us exceptionally well to withstand volatile market conditions. Please be assured your money is FDIC insured and very safe with us.
We remain fully committed to serving you and meeting all of your banking needs. We must all do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19, mitigating the risk of illness for you and our associates. Thank you for continuing to trust us with your banking needs.
If you or your business are experiencing financial difficulty due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please talk to us. We may be able to offer financial relief.